Sunday, May 07, 2006

Some Brief Background

I have not heard any new news yet, so I'll use this post to tell you more about myself. First of all I am 18 and have been a dog lover since I was born. We live out on an acreage and have always had farm dogs, but when I was around 13 I asked my parents if I could have my own dog that would be mine. So Tara, a collie/shepherd mix, was born in April 2001 and really the rest is kind of history.
I have become addicted to the ever fast growing sport of Dog Agility (a timed obstacle course) and have been going strong for a good 3 years now. Tara has many titles on her and has finally moved up to the second level.
I also have another dog Annie (born July 2004) who is an Australian Shepherd, but I am in the process of finding her a wonderful herding home.
I think that about wraps it up till next time and will be sure to post again as soon as I hear something new on the puppies.

No comments: