Friday, June 16, 2006

News!!!!!

I have received so much news, it's unbelievable! First off, I received word from KSDS that they had a litter of pups "in the making." The only bad part of that was that they were going to be Goldens, which is what I didn't really want. I wrote them back saying that Goldens would be okay, but then just a tad bit latter, she e-mailed me back stating that there would be no pups for a while yet. So there were my hopes and then they were slashed with the no puppy news. I thought now I would just have to wait for months until I get some more news. Aparently I didn't have to wait as long as I thought. Today I got more good news about some donated male Labs that they are thinking about taking in. They have to run some health tests to see if they are fit and healthy and then if all goes well I could have my puppy by middle July. This still isn't set in stone, but it's awfully close.

No comments: