Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fun In The Sun











Yesterday was the official harvest day (well for my house anyway) We don't farm, but we are surrounded by beans and corn though.
After the farmers left their equipment, I thought it would be a good photo shoot moment. So out into the field we went. Cobra was not terrifed at all by the massive machinary, in fact, he almost scared me to death because he went under it and I thought for sure the combine would start by itself and run him over. Combines have been known to do that you know. Don't you people watch movies!

I also let all the mutts out and they had a good romp around. I had to water the flowers so when I got the hose out they all wanted a big drink. I scratched washing Cobra of the list to do, because by the time he was done drinking and playing in the water, He was squeaky clean.

3 comments:

Kimberly and Rufus said...

And the Jaws of Life snap at the water.... LOL

Mosier 'n Me said...

Cute, cute, cute! :)

Lisa and pups said...

Oh my goodness - that's funny.