Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Graduation

I have some good news and bad news. The only bad news that I have is that I can't seem to find our camera dock software installation cd. I know its around here somewhere, but until I find it, I won't be able to post some pics. I'll be trying to find it and maybe today I'll get it up.

Graduation went well I think, since I don't have pics of the graduation (I don't anyway, because My camera was goofy and I couldn't see very well) but to see some, head on over to Lisa's Blog and there she's got some good ones.

There were 4 graduates (Lisa told me wrong. wasn't 7 or 8 like she said*bad lisa*) 2 Guide dogs and 2 Social dogs.
The graduation went really well. I got to meet some new people and see some repeats (well I didn't want to say "old" people. You know what I mean, right?)
I helped clean up afterwards and because of that I got to pick out a $5 gift from the gift shop (thank you letha Nelson!) I chose a KSDS mug, of course :)

In addition to the graduation, Cobra had a blast with all the pups there. He enjoyed playing with Harvey, Daytona, Hilton, and Nutmeg and Cinnamon, his brother and sister. After I get some pics up, I'll show you how much Cobra and Cinnamon look alike! It's downright scary!

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

I wish I knew how you put the link in there - that's awesome! Ooops, sorry, I lied - but hey, it got you to graduation didn't it! hehehe! Now, my true colors shine! It was so good to see you!

Kimberly and Rufus said...

Sounds like a great weekend. What were the duplexes like? Hope you find your camera CD soon.