Friday, February 08, 2008

Fun (and Busy) Weekend

This weekend is going to be pretty busy, I suppose.
On Saturday, me and my parents are going to be fixing up our new house that we bought about 3 years ago. We fix it up little by little and hopefully late summer, we'll be moving in. Its located on five acres and 3 of those acres (roughly) are a wide open area. That's where I'll be making my 100' x 100' agility ring with sand and everything. that way I don't have to worry about mud or grass and I won't have to mow it every week :) That area alos will be housing some sheep! I'll be getting sheep and training Annie with herding. In the spring sometime, I'll be making bi-monthly trips down to a herding farm that's about an hour south of me. She'll be helping me get started and tell me what to do because I have not a clue!
On Sunday we'll be heading up to Minneapolis to attend a Chinese New Year. And I'll be sure to take my camera! there's going to be lots and lots of photo chances, I'm sure!
Next weekend is also busy. I have my nieces B-day party (she's turning 7) on saturday and on sunday is the big race day! the Daytona 500! I'll be glued to my chair for a bit. I'll have to be sure to watch the Bud Shootout too! Kimberly knows what I mean :)

2 comments:

Kimberly and Rufus said...

Sounds like you have a fun couple of weekends planned. I don't know many people who have two houses, or that much space. :-)

My weekend involves work and racing. Bud Shootout tomorrow night, Pole quals on Sunday after church. Ah the sweet sound of racecar engines will be blessing us once again...

Lisa and pups said...

Yay for Daytona going guide too!!!

Ooooh, how exciting to have a really nice agility space to play in! :)