Friday, February 08, 2008

Fun (and Busy) Weekend

This weekend is going to be pretty busy, I suppose.
On Saturday, me and my parents are going to be fixing up our new house that we bought about 3 years ago. We fix it up little by little and hopefully late summer, we'll be moving in. Its located on five acres and 3 of those acres (roughly) are a wide open area. That's where I'll be making my 100' x 100' agility ring with sand and everything. that way I don't have to worry about mud or grass and I won't have to mow it every week :) That area alos will be housing some sheep! I'll be getting sheep and training Annie with herding. In the spring sometime, I'll be making bi-monthly trips down to a herding farm that's about an hour south of me. She'll be helping me get started and tell me what to do because I have not a clue!
On Sunday we'll be heading up to Minneapolis to attend a Chinese New Year. And I'll be sure to take my camera! there's going to be lots and lots of photo chances, I'm sure!
Next weekend is also busy. I have my nieces B-day party (she's turning 7) on saturday and on sunday is the big race day! the Daytona 500! I'll be glued to my chair for a bit. I'll have to be sure to watch the Bud Shootout too! Kimberly knows what I mean :)

2 comments:

Kimberly & Rufus said...

Sounds like you have a fun couple of weekends planned. I don't know many people who have two houses, or that much space. :-)

My weekend involves work and racing. Bud Shootout tomorrow night, Pole quals on Sunday after church. Ah the sweet sound of racecar engines will be blessing us once again...

Lisa & Runza said...

Yay for Daytona going guide too!!!

Ooooh, how exciting to have a really nice agility space to play in! :)