Sunday, March 30, 2008

Work Pictures

Alright! I finally took my camera to work (before we opened of course! he he!) and took a few pics, but unfortunately alot of them didn't turn out because at TSC, the lights don't turn on until a quarter to 8, so only 2 really came out good, or decent rather (Lisa, I really wished I had your camera right about then!)

Another day here soon, I'll take it again and hopefully get better pics!



Cobra's favorite aisle! Science Diet, of Course! (for those of you that don't know, KSDS feeds its puppies Science Diet)

Here, I'm registering some numbers in our scanner so I can print labels. Cobra is relaxing in a "down and under" position on some fake grass! lol!

5 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Ahhh, I'm glad you got work pics! :) I hope you can take more pictures soon. Cobra's partner will love seeing and hearing about all of his experiences! :)

You do good work Sarah!

Kimberly and Rufus said...

Love the swing, and Cobra looks like he's enjoying himself in both pictures.

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

Eagle loves the science diet aisle as well!!! Glad Cobradoes so well at work!!!
~Taelor and Eagle~

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Looks like she is doing great. It's wonderful that you are able to bring to work with you.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Looks like Cobra does awesome at work! GDB feeds Science Diet as well, although I haven't switched Spike off of the Pro-Plan yet, because that's what he came on. ;).