Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Dog (not for me! ;)

My parents have been without a family farm dog for awhile now, and have been on the lookout for one.
At KSDS, we have our own breeding program, and one of their Lab stud dogs is retiring. He is so lovable! His name is Chase and he is 6 years old. He is just the sweetest big guy ever! He just wants to be loved and to lay in the sunshine and lay in the grass. ha ha! If it was up to him of course ;)
So, I told my parents about him and agreed that he was the dog for them.
I will be heading back to Iowa on Thursday night to take Chase to them. It will be interesting traveling with 4 dogs! Ah! I can just imagine the madness ;)
I'll try my hardest to take pics :)

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

YAY - so glad they are adopting Chase! What a good pop he was! :) Have a safe trip!

Madison said...

thats cool! Good luck on that car ride! :) It should be interesting!

Irie said...

Hi Sarah!

I have nominated you for a blog award! Stop by to check it out!!

Irie

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

You have been given an award,
check it out at: http://guidedogawareness.blogspot.com/.

Love you blog!

Frankie's trainer