Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Gifts

I was checking through my previous posts and realized that I talked about presents that Cobra's partner, Beth, sent me, but never told you what they were! silly me :)




A lovely Willow Tree sculpture of an Angel holding a heart and inside the heart it says "Thank You" Willow Tree sculptures are absolutely gorgeous! My Sister-in-law and Mom collect them so I've seen all that they can represent :)


And look what else I got! A Christmas photo album! There's pictures of Beth and Cobra gathered around the tree, letters to me, and then a few pics of what he's been doing (i.e. playing in the snow, saying hi to their cat, etc...)


Here are a few pages to give you an Idea. Isn't Cobra so handsome?

I love this one! Cobra has drool hanging out! Ha ha, too funny, just like him to drool everywhere.

Here is an example of Her and Cobra in front of the Christmas tree. They look awesome!

Beth, Thank you so much for your gifts and Thank You for keeping me updated! You are such a Blessing to me and I'm happy that Cobra has filled your life with so much joy! Thank You a million times over.

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

And, she updated her blog! OH MY GOODNESS!

Oh, and I think I already told you - but the guy who owns Demdaco that distributes Willow Tree goes to my church. So does Walt Disney - but that's another story.

Kimberly and Rufus said...

I love Willow Tree stuff! She did a really nice job on that scrapbook, too. They take a lot of time to put together, but they are priceless.