Friday, March 13, 2009

Been Awhile.....

I know, I know, It's been awhile since I posted last with some actual pics, but I haven't been on an outing in awhile. Two weeks ago, I met Miriam and Mosier (KSDS PIT) along with another puppy raiser, Jenna and 6 month old Aspen. Aspen is from the tree litter and is a yellow Lab Female. She is so cute!

We got together in the afternoon. I was a bit late getting there because I had a hair appointment, to highlight and straighten my hair, at 9 in the morning. I really didn't think it would take that long, maybe 2 hours max. When I was done it was 12! I guess with my long hair, it takes longer to do things to it than with shorter hair. It looks great! I didn't have it permantley straighted, just hot ironed it. I'm really considering chemically straightening it. My sister did that and she has nice, almost straight har. and hers were super, super curly!

Anyway, back to the story at hand.......I then met up with Jenna and Aspen at the mall. Of course we had matching Supernatural sweatshirts. For those of you that don't know, it's this awesome show on the CW. We are complete addicts!!!

We met up with Miriam and Mosier at Walmart, oh the scary Walmart! ha ha, no, the pups did great!


We did alot of educating about assistance dogs in general and always meet the most interesting people. I'm sure all of you know what I'm talking about.

We did more shopping, hanging out, and talking. It was alot of fun, can't wait to do it again guys!

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

But Mosier's not the one in the picture silly - that's Aspen! :D

Ellie has a date with Mosier tomorrow! She's uber excited!