Friday, May 21, 2010

Well....

I was bored, so I totally changed my blog look, hope ya'll like it!!


In other news: Adam and I have discussed some wedding details and we have picked a date for our wedding, July 23, 2011! It's a bit far away, but there is no way we can do it sooner, later would even be better. We still have to move into a place of our own in the coming months and I have yet to find a job (slim pickings out here and I refuse to work at McDonalds!)
We don't know too many details about it yet other than where we want it (back in good ol' Iowa) some color ideas, and who the ring bearer is. Yes that's right, that last one is a bit odd isn't it?

I have no nephews (12 nieces...yeah) he has none, but we want a ring bearer, so who do we get? Non other than our very own Mr. Vance!! Adam and I LOVE the idea of having him in our wedding and he will be carrying the rings.
That means we need to work on retrieving (he's a bit slow on that concept at the moment) and make sure he doesn't get it in his head that he can swallow small circular objects :)

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

or, attach it to his tail so they swish! :D ha ha

Lisa and pups said...

make him something like his cape and have the rings on top of it - or attached to his collar somehow. Then he doesn't have to carry them. :D

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Oh gosh, Vance? What a great idea!

Kimberly and Abby said...

That's awesome, having Vance in your wedding! Yep, I love your new layout, MUCH easier to read now.