Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sorry...

So everyone, here it is. I am soooooooooooo sorry that the winners of the Paw It Forward have yet to receive their packages. For the past, oh, I don't know, FOREVER, my car has been in the shop. It's actually Adam's classic car, but whatever :). Adam works at a dealership and to get your own personal car worked on is cheap and all, but usually has to be put last on the list to get fixed because of current customers. I have had no car to do errands in and have to do them after he gets off of work
Now why didn't Adam take them with him to work, you say? Well his hours start before the post office opens and gets off after it closes. His lunches are well...non-existent almost and usually prohibit him from doing errands.

The car is STILL in the shop and will be for who knows how long, but today, Adam put in some extra hours earlier and will be able to take off work early.

THE PACKAGES WILL BE SHIPPED TODAY!!

Again, I am sorry! It's never fun when someone doesn't play the game right, but I hope you guys will forgive me.
Just to make up for it, sometime in the near future (when I can actually mail it on time :) I will be doing a giveaway, so stay tuned!!

p.s. the post office here isn't open on Saturdays, so that also sucked :(

1 comment:

Coreena said...

Oh, it's alright. I have the worst time making it to the post office or UPS to ship things and I don't have such a good excuse!