Wednesday, November 10, 2010

At The Pier #2

I could be real smooth and say that I have more of these great pictures to share with you from our wedding weekend, At the pier, but to be honest...I just plain forgot about these ones! lol
So enjoy!




I was ecstatic when I saw this! Oh Forrest...



Posing in front of the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. restaurant. I really wanted to eat there, but the line was out the door, so we decided against it.


Vance has never been to the beach so here we are on the water. He did very good! He would have loved for me to take the cape off so he could play, but we still had places to go to and visit and he couldn't be all wet.


Here we are posing in front of our location that our wedding was to be held at the next day.
I thought it was perfect :)

2 comments:

L^2 said...

Haha... My guide dog class had lunch at Bubba Gump's when we were at the pier, but we didn't get to go down on the beach. I REALLY wanted to get closer to the ocean.

Kimberly and Abby said...

Love the photo by the water. :-)