Wednesday, March 09, 2011

K-State KSDS and CCI Presentation

Yesterday, KSDS and CCI, had the opportunity to give a seminar on assistance dogs at Kansas State University.

Now Doniphan (for all of you that don't know, is in formal training [guide] at KSDS) is still in training and I was hoping they would use him as an example of their Guide program. I was thumbing through media and such and didn't find anything, but I kep looking and I found better. A video of the entire presentation and Doniphan is at the end, but he is a black lab in the guide harness.
I encourage all of you to watch the entire video, KSDS and CCI really did a good job and both were represented really well.

I am just so happy that I got to see a glimpse of Doni and see that he's doing good, makes me feel good :)

KSDS and CCI Presentation (Doniphan towards the end)

2 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Thanks for sharing, I'll head over and check it out!

Rudy's Raiser

Kimberly and Abby said...

Look at Doni, so grown up. :-)