Friday, March 08, 2013

And Now, I Bring You This Important Announcement:

Hey fellow bloggers! I thought I would take a brief break from my boring posts...to bring you ANOTHER one :)
Does anyone out there like jewelry? Well that's silly! OK, let me be more specific; anyone out there like hand-made, quality pieces? Of course you do!

Since I am a stay-at-home-Mom, I am helping a fellow friend kick off her jewelry making business.
She hand-casts sterling silver into very unique pieces and incorporates beads, stones, gems, even bones!

They look amazing and compliment any outfit! Yes, they are a bit pricy but if you or anyone you know is looking for quality pieces that are unique (that you know no one else has) visit Rosa Kilgore Jewlery
I promise, you won't be disappointed!
I just ask one thing, if you or a friend orders, put my name (Sarah Williams) in the comment box so I can receive some commission on it. After all, diapers are expensive! I tried telling Ava to stop peeing and pooping but she looks at me and laughs :)
Another thing you could do is set up an online party! Online partys are becoming popular because time is important and so is money. Sometimes if you only have a couple of hours to look at and decide something, you may not want to or cant. By hosting an online event, you have roughly two weeks, can tell as many people as you want and still get the benefits of earning free jewelry, receiving discounts, etc...! For more in depth description visit the Jewelry Party page.

Also, If anyone is interested, you can become an affiliate member of RKJ. Basically, you sign up, put a link on your page and when people click on that link and buy something, you get 15%! Pretty easy for doing nothing. So if you are interested in that, let me know @ sarahwilliams@rosakilgore.com or visit the Affiliate page.

Remember! All hand-made!


Beautiful, tasteful pieces!

Some pieces grouped together

I have personally worn this and although it is expensive, boy is it beautiful!




1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

Fun! Love handmade jewelery - will visit her site when my daughter comes over next :).