Thursday, May 16, 2013

He's Here! ...Sort Of

Can you guess what I mean? If you guessed a puppy than you are....CORRECT! Interesting part is I haven't even met him yet. Since April 14th, I have been up in Iowa visiting my family and friends. I didn't want to have a puppy with me during my trip up to the Midwest (could have picked it up on my way) since I would be all over the place, visiting and whatnot. Trying to potty train and socialize a puppy while I'm visiting here or spending the night over there, could be very hectic.

So Lisa (Merlot and Clara) so graciously allowed him into her home for the month :)

OH! I almost forgot! HIS NAME!
As stated before, he was born on Valentines Day so the theme is obvious.

HIS NAME IS ....... ROMEO!

isn't that awesome! And so very typical of a Lab. Yes, I have a Lab and he is black. He makes number four...ALL BLACK MALES! lol! :)
Next week I will be picking him and and can't wait to see him! I've had prolonged excitement far too long!

LET THE PUPPYRAISING ADVENTURES BEGIN!....again :)

1 comment:

4 Wheeling Princess said...

he's adorable! cant wait to see & read about your adventures with a puppy AND a baby!