Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Birthday Party

Well, today is tuesday, which means we have 4 more days until another parade that me, Cobra, and my niece, Alyssa, will be participating in.

I like parades and all, but oh my goodness! Far too many in a row! Plus, did I forget to mention that there will be another parade after this Saturday that I am also walking in? So Cobra and I have a lot of walking to do, and it is indeed a fact that I will be struggling to smile, wave, hold the candy, toss the candy, make sure Cobra is in a heel position, correct Cobra and who knows what else. Who knew parades could be soo stressful!
On the lighter side of things, as I said in my previous post, my family went to my twin nieces B-day party and Cobra loved it (I think)


Cobra, wondering what in all earth that slide thing is, behind him.

Here I am seriously considering going down the beastie in my clothes (I did in fact, go down in my clothes, and I tried to avoid the giant puddle of water at the bottom, but I couldn't very well and I toppled over the side unto the muddy ground) Cobra tried to tell me it was a bad idea, but I didn't listen. I was well soaked for most of the day, Complete with frazzeled hair and grass clippings.

The birthday girls eating their cake. Kaitlyn is on the left and Kyleigh is on the right. They were adopted from China 2 years ago, so this is their third birthday. Happy Birthday Girls!

No comments: