Thursday, November 22, 2007

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what your thinking. YAY, SARAH GOT THE PICTURES WORKING!!!
I did, but I had to use differnet software than what I had before so I'm still learning how to edit these and such.
Anyway, brief description of each.

Here are Cobra and Cinnamon. They have the same parents, just a different litter. I swear Cobra and Cinnamon look alike! Cinnamon looks like Cobra when he was little anyway.

After the graduations at KSDS, we were driving on home and I decided to take some pics along the way. Here is a Pony Express statue that was in Marysville, about 25 miles East of Washington, Kansas (where KSDS is located) That whole area was once a trail that the Pony Express travelers once used. In fact, about 7 miles north of Washington, is an actual building that they would stop and and/or exchange horses. So I thought that would be cool to take some pics of.
Now, when I was little I remember going to John Waynes birthplace, which was in Winterset, Iowa. Do you know what I did? I took an hour detour and decided to go back there now that I'm older and can appreciate it.
This pic isn't a good one because some kids were goofing around 2 blocks away and Cobra kept looking over there to see what they were up to. I do have a better one, but you can't see the sign as well.
We went into the gift shop and Cobra bought a doorhanger (Actually I had to buy it because Cobra forgot his wallet......whatever shall we do with him) and I bought a poster explanning what they did this spring for the 100th year of John Wayne.
The house was quite interesting and oh the things! That place is packed with letters, photos, donated articles of clothing, scripts, and a whole lot of other things. Its amazing! It was well worth the $4 to get in.
Here are some promised halloween pics that I took. I have a few more, but for the sake of time. I'll just post these.


SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cobra! You're not smiling!!!!!





4 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

That is what I was thinking... yay! Sarah got the pictures working!!! I hope your black friday efforts were fruitful :)

Lisa and pups said...

Great Cobra pics! I get to take Cinnamon out for a "date" tonight. I have visited the John Wayne museum, and the bridges of Madison County which aren't too far away. It was one of those, I'm bored on a Sunday afternoon kinda things. It was fun. Glad Cobra got to visit! I've always thought about stopping at that statue, but never did. Sounds like fun - glad you have pictures now!

Kimberly and Rufus said...

Yay, pictures! What neat places to visit too. :-)

Mosier 'n Me said...

Aww...cute pictures!