Thursday, November 15, 2007

Schedule

I'm soo upset that I can't find our picture CD! I just want to scream! I know its here, I just saw it like a week or two ago. I couldn't have gone that far! AAAHHH!! *pulling hair out*

Schedule
Wake up! not there yet :)
Eat Breakfast
get dressed
brush and wash Cobra (don't have time for a full bath, so I take several of those bath wipes)
Let him get rid of the zoomies
feed Tara and Annie
Let all three of them run
Go to work, with Cobra :)
Organize and sort clothes section
Reduce regular priced stuff to clearance
Go on lunch break (an hour)
Go back to work, get done at 8:30
go home
watch Smallville/ Supernatural recorded episodes.
Do a little school
Go to bed and start all over the next day

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

WOW - that's a busy day.

Good luck with finding the picture cd.

thepuppyraiser said...

Just curious...when is Cobra's birthday?

thepuppyraiser said...

Thanks :) I knew he was 19 months, but I was wondering when his exact birthday is and how close it is to my girl's.

Kimberly and Rufus said...

That is a looooong day. Hope you find the CD soon. It's probably hiding in plain sight, just to annoy you when you do find it. ;-)