Friday, November 14, 2008

Neato Pic!

I had to share this pic with all of you because I worked so hard on it (Never mind, I would have liked it a bit better, but that's what you get when working a few animals at the same time :P)
Sammy and Kansas were being my ornery ones, but there's always one (or two!) of those in every group isn't there? I was going to sit with them, but gave up on that idea early on. They were just looking at me when I sat near them and when I threw something to get their attention, they wanted to get up (need to work on stays and leave its a bit more I see :)
It turned out alright though!

8 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

WOW _ great pic!!!

This is so deja vu as we met Michelle's mom tonight at our presentation and she said Michelle had a pic just like this only with 6 dogs. (So, she might have one upped you - but you got the cat which is worth 2 dogs - so you just tied it back up!)

Ask her about it - she'll think you're a spy or something.

Erin said...

Wow what a gang you have there!!! No one better break into your house! LOL!!

Kimberly and Rufus said...

You train your cat too? Wow!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!!!! :D

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahhh they're all so cute! Great job getting that picture, I'm sure it took some work. :)

Emily said...

Good work!! What a great picture!!

Emily and the Labradors said...

OK, I'm humbled... What a great picture!

Lightning said...

Great picture! I have a hard time getting two to sit next to each other and look at the camera. LOL You have a nice looking group there!