Friday, June 19, 2009

Doni Boy!

Well as I stated in a few earlier posts, I was watching Doniphan for a fellow puppy raiser while she was on vacation. It turns out, that while she was on vacation, she was doing some serious thinking and decided that it wasn't quite what she wanted to do, so I have decided.....

To finish raising him!! I know I know, 5 dogs is really a bit much, but I can take it on, besides It's nice to finish one out that's already basic-command trained :) Also, He is sibling to Lisa's Ellie, so He is from the Kansas county litter.


Let the adventures begin! Oh, I suppose you guys will want regular updates.....I am a bit rusty, so I will try my hardest. I'm sure once I get moved back and start a new job, posts will be more regular. As for now, they will still be limited because of moving chaos :) Ya know how that goes.

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

As you already know - Ellie and I are THRILLED to pieces!!!!! And, now we have to kick it in gear!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Welcome to the blogging world Doni! Good luck with your move, and yes, we will be wanting regular updates ;)