Friday, June 19, 2009

Sorry to Say......

Hi everyone, I have some news...to start off, I will no longer be an Apprentice Guide Dog Trainer at KSDS, Inc. I have decided to leave, not because of anything related to KSDS, but for my own personal reasons. I love it here soo much, but because I moved here from 7 hours away, I feel that I need to be closer to home so I can be with my family, watch my nieces grow up, be with friends, etc...
KSDS in whole (staff, graduates, puppy raisers, etc..) is so wonderful! I love this organization and want to continue to be apart of it. That is why I have asked if I can continue being a puppy raiser. It is my first love, you could say, and having that opportunity to take that crazy, wild, disobedient thing and turn it into someones life partner is a feeling beyond words (most of you know what I'm talking about :)
I have made so many friends through this whole thing and I cherish it. You guys are awesome, and I am soo looking forward to being a puppy raiser again.

Sarah and the gang!!!

6 comments:

Coreena said...

Am I reading this right? Doniphan is #2!?! How exciting! I totally support your decision and your reasons are all very good reasons by themselves, put together they really are a driving force in life! I didn't go to school right after high school because of my niece and Ally moved back home after living for a couple months an hour way because of our niece and nephew! Just know you have our whole support!

Lisa and pups said...

You're so awesome Sarah!!!!! SO glad to have you in the puppy raising ranks again!

Lisa and pups said...

Too bad you won't be in Washington on their bday - Carla is making a bday cake for grad retreat in honor of their bday! :D

Emily and the Labradors said...

Sounds like a good but hard decision. It will be so nice being back close to your family with another puppy by your side!

L^2 said...

Sorry to hear you won't be working at KSDS anymore, but yay for more puppies! Looking forward to reading about your adventures with Doniphan.

Kimberly and Rufus said...

Sorry to hear you won't be on staff at KSDS any more, but looking forward to hearing puppy stories again.