Sunday, February 07, 2010

Oops!!

I lied to you all, I know :( I said I would update this blog more regularly, but as much as I want to, It's just really hard. I don't have Internet at my house (trying to save a few bucks here and there) and I would have to go to my parents house which is 20 minutes away, again, that takes up more gas defeating the purpose of saving.
I will tell you some basic details about the pup and then will try and get some pics up here soon (using my boyfriends computer at the moment, no puppy pics)

The pups name is........drumroll.......VANCE!! He is a male black Lab (third times a charm, right? Cobra, then Doni now Vance, all MBL)
My Boyfriend and I picked him up on January 10th and he is coming along great with everything! He now knows to sit and wait for his food, crate trained and coming along nicely on housetraining. I'm so proud of him :) He gets along good with all the other dogs too.Well, everyone except Tara. She does not, I repeat, does NOT like puppies! So I watch them closely when they are out. He won't be able to be left alone with her until he's bigger.

His theme is, check it out, Military Bases! So Vance is a military base in Oklahoma! Anyone know of it? Maybe some time in the next two years we can go visit and do a presentation.

well I thought I would update quick, just got back from a Superbowl party and am beat!
Again sorry everyone I will try and update this as much as I can with pics and such it just may be more spaced apart than normal.

Take Care!

3 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Congrats, puppies are fun!

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who loves to seek hot things. Currently I'm constructing my private solar panels. I'm making it all alone without the help of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive that. I came across a truly amazing website that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and so on. The website explains all the steps involved in constructing photovoltaic panels.

I'm not really sure bout how correct the data given there iz. If some experts over here who have experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it would be grand and I'd really value it, cause I really take an interest in solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.

Kimberly and Rufus said...

Yay for a puppy update! I've been wondering which pup you got from the military litter. Hope you can update with some photos soon!