Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

This week is proving to be busy! Let's see...Sunday night, Ava and I headed down to Phoenix to pick up my Mother from the airport. Monday we spent a good chunk of the day shopping. Got to have a little guilty pleasure right? Monday night we headed home and to save time, we took a shortcut. Whoever said shortcuts were helpful? We were almost to our house when we came across a fallen tree. It was directly across and since we we driving a van, there was no off-roading to go around. So much for saving time. We got home last night about 8:30 instead of 6:30 :(.
Today is tidy up day and gathering things to be packed for our cross country trip. I just have one more page to finish for Vance's puppy book! I am so happy with it, I just love scrapbooking! When I get back, the plan is to start in with Ava's book.
Tomorrow is clean and pack the van day. I'm sure that will be a chore! The van hasn't been deep cleaned in a few months! I think a big sign that it needed cleaning was when a neighbour dog, while I was at their house, was licking something in the door track!
Thursday is the big day! We head out around noon and drive straight through to Kansas, where we will attend Vance's graduation! I hope and pray Ava will think the road trip is a new adventure and not a gruesome and boring misery :).

No comments: