Friday, November 12, 2010

Car Show

A few weekends ago, I decide to enter our car into a local car show. For those of you that don't know, or have been fortunate not to hear me go on about the car, my now husband, purchased a 1977 Chevrolet Corvette back in Iowa. He bought it dirt cheap and is in pristine condition considering the year. It still needs mechanical work (a new engine wouldn't hurt) and some cosmetic things, but its very good considering.

The day before I was washing, waxing, cleaning, and conditioning. It sparkled after I was done with it. The pictures just don't do it justice, you had to have been there.



Setting up, with Vance in a nice "down and under" under the chair




Where is the Corvette? Hard to see, but it's to the left


It was a small car show, but there were alot of good entries. You know what the best part is? we won an award for "Best car 'Under Construction' for year category" I was ecstatic!
I worked really hard on it and it paid off I guess. that and people liked the car :)



Our trophy :)

No comments: