Thursday, November 11, 2010

Walk of Fame

We also went to Hollywood and visited the Walk of Fame area. Wow, is all I can say! So many stars and so many people! I didn't get too many pictures, but I got a video of Vance going up the escalator. KSDS,Inc wants to make sure the dogs don't get too terrified of things, so some thing, they want the puppy raisers to wait on training on. However, if they are fine doing something and don't hesitate, then we have permission. They just want to make sure the pups don't get introduced to things that can really scare them and really affect them as working dogs.

Escalators are one of them. Remember my previous post of vance going on an airplane for the first time and there was an escalator in the airport and I thought we would try it ans see how he does. That time he did EXCELLENT! no hesitation not even a flinch.
So I wanted to try it here, at the Walk of Fame and see if it was a fluke. They had escalators everywhere. Sure enough, we tried it again, and he didn't even flinch, like it was all natural. so lucky for me, I got to take many escalators that day instead of the long stairs :)