Thursday, August 23, 2012

Not Enough Time, Especially With Pregnancy!

HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Hey Everyone! I haven't had internet for months, thought I could still update this on random computers but that just didn't work, as you can see.

I now have internet! (I think, we are tethering it to our phones so we shall see how long it lasts)

No way am I going to be able to update you from last post till now. Not only will it be long and boring, but there is so much that I am going to dive right in and fill in spaces where needed.

Considering I am working full time, almost 30 weeks pregnant and carpool with Adam (meaning I may be off work but cant go home until he is off) time is so limited. I get home and pretty much go to bed :(

Tomorrow I will update, maybe add some pics and such and just start right up!

Stay Tuned!


No comments: