Sunday, March 24, 2013

Great Weekend!

I knew it would be! As posted earlier before, this past week wasn't my best. More than one problem presented itself and it was just overall overwhelming.
Yesterday I was able to go out and enjoy the day with my husband, just the two of us. Ava spent the day with her grandparents and stayed overnight. They brought her home a few hours ago and she is napping peacefully.
Getting back to yesterday, Adam and I went out to eat at Olive Garden! I LOVE that place!  Eating out is a luxury now days so its savored greatly when we do get the chance.
We then did a few little errands; we headed to a thrift store to look for shoes for Ava. I have a hard time buying brand new on something she will grow out of so quickly. We found these adorable sandals that will go great with her Easter dress for church.
After all that, we headed to the bowling alley and I had so much fun! One of my friends threw it all together and I felt so special and had so many friends come :). We bowled the night away and I am still feeling the joys of it: a slight hangover lol!

Overall, I think this week will be amazing, I just feel it coming on!

No comments: